Having infiltrated the cult, the Dragon Friends encounter two old foes and a terrifying secret weapon.
Bobby buys a drink for a very drunk dwarf. The rest of the Dragon Friends do not understand what is happening, so Bobby sends them off to get drinks so they don't say anything incriminating.
They go back to their favorite alley, Planning Alley. Dilge casts Tenser's Floating Disk to carry Gribbits, which Bobby uses to float on and cover with a robe to pretend that he is of human height. They go to the location of the meeting where they see Two Guards and a Glitterman.
They manage to get into the Secret Cult meeting, and Freezo and Bobby get the Whisperer out. The special guests for the evening are Davin Tyrril and the Grand Inquisitor. They reveal that they brought with them a giant Black Dragon. The Grand Inquisitor reveals the Dragon Friends and they try to escape. Bobby starts getting the Grand Inquisitor to call of the dragon, but Davin Tyrril kills her and tells the dragon to attack. Davin runs and the dragon kills Dilge, who was protecting his sister.
- Kenneth Branagh From The Movie The Wild Wild West
- Leonardo DiCaprio In Blood Diamond
- Davin Tyrrill
- Grand Inquisitor
Themes, tropes, and running jokes
- "My Fair Bugbear"
- Dragon Piss
- Dice of Inspiration - to Bobby for singing My Mermaid's Got Two Faces; Bobby uses it later in the episode on an Intimidation check against the Grand Inquisitor
- Two Guards — Kenneth Branagh From The Movie The Wild Wild West and Leonardo DiCaprio In Blood Diamond, guarding the door to the Secret Cult meeting
- God/Dave threatens to give Freezo a heart attack for suggesting they kill Gribbits
- "Of course you remember that the prime economy of Waterdeep is moving piss around." - Dave Harmon
- "My name is Clive and I'm here to say: PEPPERCORN!" -The Dragon Friends' mnemonic
- "I took elocution lessons! You know My Fair Bugbear? That was about me! 'The rain in the temporal plane falls on some kind of magic train.'" - Ben Jenkins
- "I promise I will get you all kebabs when this is done... this is my solemn oath to you." - Bobby Pancakes
- The group briefly tries to convince Dave (who has never worked in an office) that white-collar jobs in real life have town criers that yell out the hour and shift changes