- Leonard Swiftfeatures, amateur magician and philanthropist, murdered by Freezo
- Barry Swiftfeatures, jailer and philanthropist, beaten to death by Philge
- Davin Tyrril, brother of the Duke of Daggerford and antagonist for Season 1
- Sycuran, 6-foot-tall advisor to Davin Tyrril
- The Duke of Daggerford, deceased and formerly mildly insane ruler of Daggerford
- Grimm Saltback, Dwarven ska trombonist and tavern proprietor
- Kithercy Gellantara, paladin of Amaunator
- James, aspiring hobgoblin doctor accidentally smited by Kithercy Gellantara
- Clive, friend of James who fled after his friend's head blew up
- Mistress Lorna, leader of the temple of Mystra in Daggerford
- Gribbits (Gribbons), goblin lawyer and ally/captive of the Dragon Friends
- Gabustraph, fearsome and deadly black dragon
- Betsy, drawling waitress
- Father O'Donovich, maddened cleric of Pelor
- Brasley, frantic youth pastor of Pelor
- Strahd von Zarovich, mad vampire ruler of the land of Barovia
- Keeeith, deep gnome puppeteer
- Nuke Dukem, deep gnome leader
- Mad Moira, the hag
- Seamus Noggin, Halfling bounty hunter
Season 3 (Cyberpunk/Shadowrun)
- Mr. Sour, fixer and boss of the Dragon Friends
- Mr. Lambert, Mr Sour's bodyguard
- Johnny Playstation, reverse-empathic pop star
- Grimm Laserback, Chiba noodle bar proprietor and thereminist
- Grigor, security tailor
- Briggs and Jacky Boy, teen gangers and Johnny Playstation fans, shot
- Glitter Gleam, illusory artist
- Bobson Dugnutt, head of security at Horizon, Philge's "workslave", and barbarian revolutionary leader, launched a suicide attack on Freeside
- Dobson Bugnutt, wasteland barbarian slave and Bobson's cousin, left shaking maracas in the Skyway Lounge
- Raul Chamgerlain, famous clothing designer and Bobby Pancakes lookalike
- Dr. Mike Truck, underground plastic surgeon
- Weirdknife and Garrotte, technofetishist gangsters, strangled and lasered
- Gump and Jimmy, riot police
- Betsy (Shadowrun), Lyft driver and former kindergarten teacher
- Squatie, crushed dead squirrel
- Dichael Carmichael, extremely stupid Renraku vice-president from Somerset, used as a human shield
- LAICEU, Renraku security AI, hacked by Philge
- Terence and Clive (Shadowrun), remotely controlled gun turrets
- Grundle Cocksplat, leader of the New South Queensland chapter of the Tribe Of A Million Kings, and his tribespeople Bouncer, Snot, Uzi, Trav and Kevin, shot with a crossbow bolt
- Megryan, gynoid robot and former Home Improvement streambox, now a The Nanny streambox
- Ollie the Slaver, tribal slave trader
- Friendly Pete, giant slave-keeping tribesman, tricked into riding a Battle-Roo packed with explosives
- Bad Bitch, tower guard at the outskirts of Brisvegas
- Julian Fairbanks, aka Ariell Billgates, incognito high stakes gambler, shot with an Uzi
- Above and Below, elvish and gnomish elevator attendants, killed in the destruction of Freeside
- Michael and Sally, Two Guards in Freeside with backgrounds in fighting corruption
- The Stoot-Men, genetically engineered assassins, decapitated by Philge and cut in half with Baston's sword
- The Zhivago Twelve, elite hacking group, some killed by neural link overload by Mr Terminal, then remainder killed in the destruction of Freeside
- Sebastian Bumblebee, costume shop owner and not an Italian stereotype, killed in the destruction of Freeside
- Margrave Rinselbottom, Voss-Saito receptionist, killed in the destruction of Freeside
- Meegan, aspiring authoress whose dreams were crushed, killed in the destruction of Freeside
- Mr Terminal, head of security at Horizon, hacked to pieces by Baston
- Michael Hing (NPC), envious adventurer wannabee, killed for Temporary Hit Points by Freezo in a bizarre metaphysical loop
- Calzone (Caliphan), Efreet auctioneer
- LOGAN, AI of the Heart of Glass
- Ostin Powerful, gnome junker
- Oberon and Titania, King and Queen of the Feywild
- Bassbass Wihouveberry, famous Planeswalking bard
- Jayne Steyer, Planeswalker hunter
- Robbie Silver, Freezo's demonic patron
- Barbarus and Morgana, King and Queen of the Shadowfell
- Bushu, Freezo's familiar, now freed and thus an NPC
- Hagdar Strenmf, dwarven Paladin (temporary PC for Edan Lacey)
- Tolstoy Kndd, and his wife Martha and son Bonathan
Tomb of Annihilation
Pages in category "Characters (NPCs)"
“ Raul Chamgerlain is a world-renowned French fashion designer who looks surprisingly similar to...
“ Leonard Swiftfeatures is a human stage magician from Daggerford. He is the cousin of Barry...
“ Barry Swiftfeatures is a human jailer and pillar of the Daggerford community. He is cousin to...
“ James was an 18-year-old hobgoblin living in Frisko's Camp. He and his best friend Clive were...
“ Davin Tyrell was the resentful brother of the rightful Duke of Daggerford. He was also the the...
“ Janos Meer, also known as the Beggar King, was the leader of the Waterdeep Guild of Thieves...
“ Mr Terminal is the marginally unhinged Head of Security at Voss-Saito corporation and the...
“ Mad Moira works for and is friends with Strahd von Zarovich in Castle Ravenloft. She is the head...
“ Acererak is the architect of the Tomb of Annihilation and a notorious character in the canonical...